Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided for academic journals in the reference list as required by APA 7th edition.
- The text follows the formatting guidelines as indicated in the JJ Style Guide found on the JALT Journal Website.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the JALT Journal Style Guide found on the JALT Journal Website.
- The author has checked that manuscripts intended for refereed submission have been fully anonymized.
- The author is submitting both a cover sheet (with name, address, university affiliation, and phone number) and a manuscript.
- IMPORTANT - The author has thoroughly reviewed the JALT Publications Statement of Ethics and Malpractice (https://jalt-publications.org/jalt-publications-statement-ethics-and-malpractice) before submission.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.