Teach a wide range of age group, from preschool students to adults in a small private English school.
• Teach English conversation lessons (from 2 years old to adults, maximum 6 students per class)
• Use the Stella Language School curriculum and materials to teach fun and engaging lessons
• Plan original lessons occasionally when students need it
• Participate in trial lessons with a Japanese staff member (paid)
Location: Ideally located 15 minutes from Umeda by train and 40 minutes from Kyoto station. 3 minutes on foot from Settsu-shi station (Hankyuu line) and 5 minutes on foot from Senrioka station (JR line).
• Contract type: Full-time 40 hours a week
• Contract period: January 2024 (earlier is possible)
• Working days: 4 weekdays and Saturdays (12 to 21)
• Visa sponsorship
• Paid training
• Commuting costs fully reimbursed
• Access to teaching materials and educational resources (worksheets, flashcards, etc)
• Free consultation with veteran teachers to help with your work or expat life in Japan
• Bonuses when you introduce students, show initiative and get good feedback from the students
We are more casual than bigger schools so you can work in a comfortable atmosphere!
Classes are small (maximum 6 people) and easy to manage!
You won't be outsourced to a variety of locations!
Settsu-shi is a great neighborhood, the rent is cheap and it’s ideally located between Osaka and Kyoto!
• Be a university graduate with a bachelor's degree (In any field)
• Working visa or visa eligibility (sponsorship available)
• Experience teaching and/or working with children is a plus
• Commitment to the position for at least 1 year (Bonus when you renew your contract)
• Native English level
Applicants would also be highly regarded if they have:
• Education qualifications
• Conversational Japanese language skills
Applicants should be outgoing, creative and energetic.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org