Junior/High School English Instructor Position Open at an amazing SSH school
Opening for the next school year: April 01st, 2023 – March 31st, 2024
Coordinator for International Relations (CIR) Part-Time (requirements for consideration)
• Native English Level Proficiency
• ability to teach the “Active Learning for Global Leaders” curriculum and other English lessons to high school students
• ability to teach in the Junior High School with the Japanese English teachers
• other areas of work, Speech contest, English and Debate clubs, Summer Camp, correcting student compositions, interviews and workshops, etc.
• needs to be able to work independently and together with other team members
• computer literate, able to use and create lessons using Office and PowerPoint
• 9:30-4:30 (25 hours of teaching lessons per week)
Remuneration for the first year
• Just over 3,000,000 yen per year for a full year, including bonuses.
• There will be an increase in pay, if the teacher is rehired for the following school year.
• Transportation is paid in full
• April 01st, 2023
• Please send resume to Head of Recruiting
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Application deadline: until the positions are filled
You will be contacted if we would like you to come in for the next stage interview.
Regarding your educational philosophy and the evaluation of your understanding of a given topic.
Lesson (3～5 minutes) - using Power Point or Google Slides
December 17th, 2022 (Saturday)
A second interview date may be held in January, if a suitable candidate is not selected.
(Please let us know if you want to be contacted if the position does not get filled during the first interview. For your information, this message has not been updated to the city website link, yet.)
Kawaguchi Municipal High School (Kawaguchi City, Saitama, Kamiaoki 3-1-40)