Vocational College in Tokyo seeking an experienced English instructor on Monday and Tuesday afternoons (14:00 - 15:30).
We are in urgent need of an experienced English instructor to teach the following two classes:
Japanese Culture - Mondays 14:00 - 15:30
World Geography - Tuesdays 14:00 - 15:30
Trajal Hospitality and Tourism College, Tokyo; 7 minutes’ walk from Higashi-Nakano Station in Tokyo.
Start and End date:
1-hour Teacher Orientation in late September (5,000 yen remuneration).
School Semester runs from October 4th - January 24th (Total of 13 school weeks).
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- English teaching qualification (TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc.)
- Experience of teaching at high schools/colleges/universities in Japan.
- Willingness to cooperate with program staff regarding course development (i.e. creating syllabi, course goals, etc.), routine class observations, teacher evaluations, etc.
- Willingness to adopt the digital classroom tools used by the school into lesson format.
17,600 yen per week (8,800 yen per 1.5 hr lesson) including consumption tax and transportation fare.
Opportunities for increased classes/hours in 2023 academic year based on performance.
(1) Please send a resume to email address given below.
(2) Successful candidates will be asked to interview with program staff of the English Faculty.
Deadline: Monday, August 8th, 2022
Thomas Power email@example.com