Start early September, 8 or 16 classes/week, Native English-level proficiency at a private girls' school in Shinagawa, Tokyo
1. Working condition: 8 or 16 classes/week, Monday through Thursday , starting
2. Job description: teaching junior high school and senior high school, classes are taught solo but are planned and created in conjunction with the teacher you are partnered with.
3. Teachers are responsible for the following: help developing curriculums and syllabi; make term and lesson plans; manage classes; create, administer and mark exams such as reading/ listening tests, presentation/speaking exams and writing assignments
4. Qualification: experience creating your own materials for use in class, experience teaching in a Japanese junior/ senior high schools, TESOL, Japanese language ability preferred
5. Remuneration: salary calculated on experience, bonus "one month salary" provided twice a year, commuting fees and welfare provisions provided
6. one year contract, renewable
Please apply by email with CV/resume and cover letter