Seeking an experienced full-time English Instructor to teach at a prestigious private girls' Junior & Senior High School in Kamakura, Kanagawa to start from April 2022.
Seeking a Native english proficiency instructor to teach English full-time at a prestigious girls' Junior and Senior High School in Kamakura, Kanagawa for the 2022 - 2023 school year. Candidates must be currently living in Japan.
• Full Time Native English Proficiency Instructor
• One year, renewable based on performance
Salary and Benefits
• Net salary: 300,000 monthly. Transportation allowance, paid holidays, full social insurance included. Quoted salary is after taxes and full social insurance are deducted.
• Monday to Friday, usually 8:30AM - 5:30PM. National holidays off, may be asked to conduct trail lessons for prospective students on some weekends.
• Native-English proficiency speaker
• University Bachelor’s Degree
• Teaching experience
• Must be currently living in Japan on a valid (preferably instructor) visa.
1. Send Resume with current professional photo included by email.
2. For the next steps, only successful candidates will be contacted by email or phone after passing initial screening.
Send you resume including professional photo to:
CIS Japan Co. Ltd.
CIS Japan Co. Ltd., email@example.com