A reputable education provider is looking for energetic and proactive teachers to not only teach English language lessons but provide meaningful and active experiences with English through special activities, events, and everyday interactions.
●Salary- 3 million yen~ 3.2 million yen/ year
●Full Social Insurance
●Full commuting costs reimbursed
●Career advancement opportunities available!
⮚ Native English-level proficiency
⮚ Like and enjoy working with children
⮚ Able to interact with children, parents/guardians, and other staff in a positive, friendly, and professional matter.
⮚ At least 1 year teaching experience (as a daycare provider, English teacher, etc.)
● Preparing and teaching 40-minute lessons to pre-school (ages 3-5) and elementary school (ages 6-12) children
● Working with school staff to provide a safe, fun, and immersive environment for the children
● Communicating with school management as well as with parents/guardians regarding child progress
● Planning and leading special activities and events
● All necessary materials will be provided by the school
Perks of the job:
●New location and school
●Easy to commute from Tokyo/ Kanagawa
●Ability to work for a brand that is well established
About the company
The client is an afterschool care facility open to children ages 3 – 12. They aim to provide an immersive international environment where English is the main mode of communication. In addition to providing standard afterschool care services, they also provide optional courses for children to prepare for Eiken exams, learn a second foreign language, and even programming!
● Work with children of varying ages and skill levels in a fun and exciting environment
● Opportunities to assist in the everyday workings and management of your school, not just teaching English
● Personal growth opportunities through regular feedback and workshops
● Career advancement opportunities within the company
● Bi-lingual HQ staff available to assist with everyday work and personal needs