A private JHS/SHS has voiced interest in kick starting a new Portuguese language course.
Position details have not been settled yet, so we'd like to reach out to interested candidates to discuss background and preferences, such as salary, possible start date, number of working days and hours desired, etc. These would be conveyed to the school for review and negotiation on feasibility of running this new language course.
* have a bachelor's degree or higher
* have 2 years min solo-teaching experience at secondary school
* be capable of making and implementing interesting and engaging lessons
* have a good understanding of different cultures and good interpersonal skills
* have native English level proficiency, and at least N2 level Japanese ability
* currently reside in Japan with a valid visa