We are looking for passionate instructors who want to teach with a well known Eikaiwa (conversational school) chain all across Japan. The company is well established and provides great security if you are thinking of seeing what the Eikaiwa industry is like!
- Salary: From 2.4 million yen/ year!
- Visa sponsorship is available!
- Full transportation costs!
- Housing is available!
- Relocation assistance available!
- Mostly teaching Adults!
- Independent contractor contract option is available!
- End of year bonus plus contract signing bonus!
Successful applicant's would be expected to:
- Select, plan and conduct lessons.
- Monitor student performance and report on student progress.
- Perform demonstration lessons and level assessments for new or potential students.
- Promote available products and services to our students.
Currently residing in Japan with a valid visa (visa sponsorship is available)
Native English-level proficiency
Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any subject from an accredited university*
Be a team-player that is professional, flexible, cheerful, and energetic!
Benefits of living in Utsunomiya:
- Very good transportation access to Tokyo and other major cities!
- From Tokyo Station to Utsunomiya Station
- JR Ueno Tokyo Line
- Travel time: Approx. 1 hour 50 minutes
- One-way cost: 1,980 yen
- No transfer
- Good shopping environment!
Utsunomiya City is an area with a very good shopping environment. For example, there are many large shopping centers around Utsunomiya Station, such as Tobu Department Store and Lala Square, where you can buy your daily necessities.
Medical and welfare services are excellent.
Medical Welfare Utsunomiya City is an area with a very large number of hospitals, and it is easy to get enough support in case of injury or illness. In addition, Utsunomiya City publishes "Kenkozukuri no Shiori" (Bookmark for Health Promotion) every year, which lists insurance-related programs in the city. This is very useful when you want to visit a medical institution.
Utsunomiya has many sightseeing spots and natural beauty, allowing you to have a fulfilling private time.
Utsunomiya is famous throughout Japan as the "city of gyoza," but there are many other places to visit besides gourmet food. Recommended spots include not only Utsunomiya's representative sightseeing spots such as "Kurirase" where you can compare gyoza and "Otani Museum" which is like an underground labyrinth, but also parks where you can enjoy Utsunomiya's nature to the fullest, and many other interesting spots.
Also, it takes less than an hour to drive from Utsunomiya to tourist spots such as Nikko, Kinugawa Onsen, and Nasu.
Apply today to a teaching position, with great opportunities for career development!