Full-time teaching position to start in September 2021
School Location: Fukuyama Hiroshima Japan
School Website: https://www.eisu-ejs.ac.jp/
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Teach up to nineteen 50-minute classes per week.
2. The successful applicant will have to undergo IB-DP Category 1 Theory of Knowledge workshop. The workshop fees will be paid by the school.
3. Participation in, and preparation for, after-school clubs and activities, staff meetings, and school programs and events as required.
4. Ongoing participation in professional development courses as required
Salary range: Yen 3, 500, 000 - Yen 4, 000, 000 per year depending on the applicant’s experience and qualifications. (All bonus and housing allowance payments are included in the monthly salary indicated above).
1. A certified teaching qualification.
2. Bachelor of Education Degree in Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in equivalent field with PGCE or other teaching qualifications.
3. Minimum of two years of experience middle school science, preferably teaching the subject to ESL students.
1. Paid holidays
2. Completion bonus
3. Transportation allowance
4. Moving/relocation allowance (for those with families)
5. Paid vacation
6. Health insurance
7. Training (if required)
There are free female and male dormitories available on the campus site. (Teachers who chose to live in the dormitory are required to undertake some minor supervision duties for a small number of dormitory students in the evening).
If you’re interested please send your CV/resume and cover letter to Nerissa Momo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nerissa Momo, email@example.com, 980-1 Hikino-cho Fukuyama-shi 721-8502 Hiroshima Japan