Full time high school position Mon-Fri. English conversation classes.
We are looking for serious applicants for a high school position. The position is in Iruma, Saitama. It is for the 2021 school year, starting in March.
- Full-time position, 5 days a week, Mon-Fri. Pay is 270,000 yen.
- Housing assistance (locating only, no money assistance) is available if an applicant so chooses to move to an area near the position's location.
- One-year renewable contract.
- Applicant must be able to interview in Japan at our headquarters in Asakadai. Our headquarters is located approximately 1 minute from Asakadai Station, on the Tobu Tojo Line.
- There will be a two-week initial training/orientation period before the full-time contract is signed at our headquarters in Asakadai.
- Transportation costs are reimbursed for training and to and from the working location.
Teaching duties and responsibilities may include:
1) high school oral communication classes.
2) Study abroad preparation class for senior high school students
3) Assess students via written, oral and verbal assessment
4) Develop the English curriculum
5) Participate in extracurricular clubs/activities
6) Being punctual and professional
7) Being friendly and outgoing with students in and out of class; as well as staff
Desired experience and qualifications
- Preferably 1 year of teaching experience within junior/senior high schools in Japan
- Solo teaching experience. Native English proficiency as well.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (TESOL degree/teaching certification is preferred)
- Must be positive, friendly, outgoing, open minded, and most importantly, flexible and patient.
- Valid visa
- Must interact professionally with staff and students, at all times
- The above information is a public job ad; This job ad is neither an offer nor a contract for a position with FEN Foreign Academy. Please do not call our office and tell us to look at your resume. A successful applicant will be contacted through email for a phone interview and if that interview is a successful then the applicant will be invited to an in-person interview.
Please send resume and cover letter to the email included.