Hosei University is accepting applications for a part-time English teacher on Tuesdays beginning April, 2021.
Hosei University Economics Department Part-Time Teaching Position Announcement
Hosei University is accepting applications for a part-time English teacher beginning April, 2021.
Location: Economics Department, Tama Campus, 4342 Aiharamachi, Machida, Tokyo 194-0298
Position: Part-Time English Teacher (Tuesdays)
Contract: One year, renewable yearly by mutual agreement, up to a maximum of ten years, until 69 years of age
1) Teaching 4th period (15.30-17.10) and 5th period (17.20-19.00) on Tuesdays
2) Administrative duties related to the classes taught
Salary: Based on the regulations of Hosei University
1) Native English-level proficiency (with Japanese ability preferred)
2) A Master's degree (M.A. in TESOL, SLA or Applied Linguistics preferred)
3) Experience teaching English (at the university-level strongly preferred)
* Note: Hosei University will not be able to offer visa sponsorship.
1) Resume (including a recent photo, phone number, email address and signature/hanko)
2) List of publications and conference presentations
3) Copy of example publication, including a 250-word summary in English
4) Copy of diploma for highest degree attained
Submission: Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please write the email subject as '2021 Tuesdays Teaching Position Application', followed by your name).
Process: Short-listed candidates will be contacted via email regarding an online interview.
Robert Stroud (email@example.com)