UIA International School of Tokyo is currently looking for a teacher in Math and Science to teach our middle/lower secondary school students. It is one of the few Cambridge certified schools with international quality education in Japan.
UIA International School of Tokyo is currently looking for a teacher in Math and Science to teach our middle/lower secondary school students. In our classes from kindergarten to grade 12, we offer the IPC, Cambridge IGCSE, and Cambridge A-level qualifications. It is one of the few Cambridge certified schools with international quality education in Japan. At UIA, we aspire to create culturally sensitive, environmentally responsible, global citizens, who are prepared to represent and capable to become the leaders of tomorrow’s generation.
■ Job overview
We seek teachers, capable of the following:
● Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons to students
● Have good classroom management skills
● Assign, correct, and mark students’ work
● Assess, record, and report students’ progress
● Carry out homeroom duties
● Participate actively in parent-teacher meetings
● Carry out other related activities and responsibilities
Staff work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).]
● English: Native-level proficiency
● Experience with teaching Middle/Lower Secondary school students
● Holds a BA or higher degree
● Punctual and reliable
● Works well with a diverse staff
● Good class management skills
● Social insurance/pension
● Paid vacations
● Transportation allowance
● Visa sponsorship (if applicable)
■ Recruitment process
If you are interested in joining our UIA community, please send us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications received, we will contact only selected applicants for an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!