A tenured position at either the Department of English (School of Letters) or the Department of Careers in English Communication (Junior College Division), managing the courses offered by both departments and fulfill institutional duties as instructed by the departments and the university.
Associate Professor/Lecturer (full-time) level.
(1) A doctorate (or near completed) in related fields, such as foreign language education, comparative culture/literature, or applied linguistics
(2) Native-level English language proficiency
(3) Active involvement in the operations of the university and departments (institutional and teaching duties)
(4) Japanese language skills to conduct the institutional and teaching duties
(5) Ability and will to escort students to our US campus
(6) Ability to support translation and interpretation as required by the department
(7) Ability to provide linguistic support to part-time and full-time faculty members
(8) Guidance with writing English dissertations
(9) Manage Information and Communication Technology (including distance learning) for teaching
(10) Willing to live in the Kinki area after recruitment
Salary in accordance with university policy.
For information and application procedures, please see job posting on JREC-IN portal.
JREC-IN Portal Web Application