Assumption Kokusai Primary School, a catholic private school located in northern Osaka is seeking a full-time science teacher (AY 2021 – 2022) for its established English Immersion program.
Assumption Kokusai Primary School, a catholic private school located in northern Osaka is seeking a full-time science teacher (AY 2021 – 2022) for its established English Immersion program. The program aims to instruct students through the application of content and language integrated learning (CLIL).
The school is seeking an instructor who:
• is capable of conducting science classes in English throughout the primary school
• enjoys working with young children
• is dedicated to education and has an open mind towards sharing and learning
In addition to teaching science throughout the primary school, the teacher may also be tasked with:
• performing homeroom duties
• conducting some science classes at the junior high school
Position: Full-Time Primary School Science Teacher
Starting Date: April 1, 2021
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary is paid in accordance with the school’s salary scale (based on qualifications, age and experience).
• Other benefits include commuting fees, social insurance, housing allowance (if applicable), and dependent allowance (if applicable).
A bachelor’s degree or higher in a natural science field of study.
• Résumé (current visa-status, if applicable, should be clearly indicated)
• Cover Letter
• Screening of application
• Interview at the school’s campus
• Contact successful candidate
Applications should be submitted to Ms. Naomi Tanzawa (Principal) at the following e-mail address: email@example.com