Part-time GRE and GMAT prep instructor positions available in Tokyo for classes in April and May
Academic English Program
Part-time for April and May 2020
These positions are only available to applicants who are eligible to work in Japan (the position does not include visa sponsorship).
Salary & Benefits
In accordance with the pay scale determined and used in the program.
Overview of Position
The Academic English Program (AEP) offers a variety of academic preparation courses for those who prepare for college and graduate schools in English-speaking countries. AEP is looking for instructors to teach GRE and GMAT preparation classes on Saturdays in April and May 2020. The GRE and GMAT classes will be taught separately by different instructors, and each class will meet 3 hours per day: GRE at 10:00-13:00 and GMAT at 14:00-17:00. The students of these classes will include both native and non-native speakers of English.
• Attend the preparation meetings
• Prepare well to teach the classes effectively
• Conference with students during office hours (30 min. before class and another 30 min. after class)
• Give feedback on student work
Qualifications & Experiences
• Experience of tutoring or teaching GRE or GMAT
• Native-level speaker of English
• Master's degree or higher
Review of applications will begin immediately. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. a cover letter highlighting relevant experience and what appeals to you about the position;
2. full academic/professional c.v.;
3. two references and their contact information.
Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the email subject box. Also, we would appreciate it very much if you could let us know which website/resource you found out about this position.
Only those applicants who make it past the initial review will be contacted.