We have incorporated a new section called “Selected Papers.” This is in response to requests over the years that there be more recognition of outstanding Conference Proceedings papers. For this section, five papers were selected through consultation and voting by the editorial board. We salute the authors and commend their works for the high quality of research and writing. We hope that their publications will be duly recognized in other realms of academia.
- Developing Competence in Journal Reviewing—Theron Muller, John Adamson
- Discourse Versus Corpus Analysis in Materials Design: A Case Study—Michael Guest
- Educational Manga: An Effective Medium for English Learning—Erina Ogawa
- From Classroom to Action: Disaster Relief in Japan—Jennifer Louise Teeter
- Monty Python for Teaching Pragmatic Awareness—Scott Gardner