We are looking for a junior and senior high school English teacher who has a goal of furthering their teaching career. The position will be team teaching with a focus on oral communication and writing skills.
Part time junior high school and high school English teacher.
Contract period: April 1,2020 - March 31, 2021 (Contract is renewable by mutual agreement)
Payment and working conditions: 12,000 yen per class/month. (16 classes a week x 12,000 yen) = 192,000 yen per month. Working conditions include health insurance and guaranteed holidays.
Lessons: 14-16 lessons/week (Lessons are scheduled from Monday to Saturday).
• English: Native level
• Japanese: Beginner - Intermediate
• Have experience teaching at Japanese junior or senior high schools
• Living in the Kansai area
• Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
• Good writing and editing skills
• Ability to use PowerPoint / Keynote and is familiar with iPad usage
• Be creative and have experience planning interesting and effective lessons
• Be available to work Saturday mornings
• Have a desire to further career in English education
• Hold a valid visa to work in Japan
• A cover letter and CV
• Copies/scans of university / graduate school diplomas
• Copies/scans of qualification certificates (CELTA, JLPT, etc.)
Applicants who pass the first screening will be invited for an interview at the school.