Teach up to 17 classes a week to students using a CLIL approach
We seek talented, experienced, and globally minded teachers at a progressive junior and senior high school. Salary highly competitive with benefits. We are particularly interested in people with the following skills:
- Curriculum design
- Computer and educational software skills
- Multi language
- Team oriented
- Able to teach beginner to returnee student levels of English
- Culturally sensitive and knowledgeable of Japanese culture
Non-native English speakers are encouraged to apply, but will need an English proficiency result of IELTS 8/ iBT100/ or other proficiency test result.
MA TESOL graduated are especially encouraged to apply.
Candidates seeking long term employment are preferred.
1. Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Specific details of the school, salary and contract will be discussed with the short listed candidates.
3. Interviews conducted in person for local candidates and via Skype for those unable to be there in person.
Candidates who applied last year to the email email@example.com are encouraged to reapply.