We are looking for a junior and senior high school ALT who has a goal of becoming a teacher in Japan in the future. The position will include team teaching as well as opportunities to teach solo once certified.
Full time junior high school and high school ALT with an opportunity to extend the contract and become a licensed, certified teacher or lecturer.
Contract period: April 1,2020 - March 31, 2021 (Contract is renewable)
Payment and working conditions: Salary is negotiable directly with the school. Working conditions include health insurance and guaranteed holidays.
Lessons: 15-17 lessons/week (Lessons are scheduled from Monday to Saturday).
Lesson content: Instruct junior high and high school oral communication, writing, reading and presentation classes
• English: Native level
• Japanese: Beginner - Intermediate
• Must be willing to reside in the Mito area
• Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
• Good Writing and editing skills
• Ability to teach basic computer lessons for powerpoint
• Be creative and able to plan interesting and effective lessons
• Be available to work Saturday mornings
• Have a desire to further career in English education
• ( Visa sponsorship available )
Please send your application in an A4 size envelope with ‘ALT Application’ marked clearly on the front to Ibaraki High School, 16-1 Hachimancho, Mito, Ibaraki 310-0065
Tel: 029-221-4936 Fax: 029-221-4923 e-mail: email@example.com