We are seeking a highly motivated instructor to teach English at a university in Japan. This unique opportunity is for energetic teachers eager to enrich their teaching experience with university students.
- University graduate – minimum bachelor’s degree
- experience teaching EFL/ESL in a classroom environment, along with a teaching certificate (TEFL/TESL/TESOL).
* Japanese language ability is preferable.
2) CONTRACT PERIOD:
- Spring Term
Extra-Curricular Courses: starts late April/early May to late July (10 weeks)
- Fall Term
Extra-Curricular Courses: mid-/late September to late December (10 weeks)
Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
Teach 5 lessons a day, total 25 lessons a week
-Course program is provided.
-A specific topic is designated in each week.
-The lesson consists of vocabulary building, pronunciation practice, role play and game activities.
Hirosaki city in Aomori
- Approximately 280,000 yen per month (before tax) for instructors with a teaching certificate or qualification.
- HOUSING is provided. The monthly rent is approximately 50,000 yen. (utilities and maintenance fees are not included).
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is available.
- RENEWABLE contract.
ABOUT James English School:
James English School is located in northern Japan. We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1975 and employ over 50 instructors. From toddlers to senior citizens, our students have developed communicative English skills and cultural awareness in our programs.
Find out more about James English School, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hiring Manager
James English School