Chiba University invites applications for a non-tenured, full-time English teaching position starting in April 2020. This position involves assisting in the management of Chiba University’s English House, teaching classes and individual students and advising students on their language learning.
1. Position: Lecturer (Full-time)
2. Contract: Three-year contract with the possible extension of two further years.
3. Number of positions: 1
4. Job description:
This full-time position at Chiba University Nishi Chiba campus involves the following duties:
• assisting with the management and coordination of English House
• teaching credited and uncredited classes at the English Support Centre in English House
• advising and teaching individual students and staff
• advising students in language learning strategies and autonomous language learning
• materials development
• possibility of the opportunity to accompany students on short study abroad trips
• other duties that may arise
5. Appointment start date: April 1, 2020
Please see the following website for details: http://www.chiba-u.ac.jp/general/recruit/recruit_staff/teacher.html
Education Planning Division,
Department of Student Affairs (Gakumu-bu, Kyoiku-kikaku-ka),
1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8522 JAPAN
Please write “Application materials for full-time Self-Access Centre teaching/counselling position” on the envelope (in red ink).
If you would like the materials to be returned, please enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope with the application.