- -Teaching up to 10 x 20-min classes requiring 1-3 lesson plans a day.
- -Thoroughly preparing for each days lessons.
- -Keeping accurate records (attendance, lesson plans, and lesson feedback).
- -Communicating with the Japanese English teacher or homeroom teachers when needed.
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION:
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to teach at a Japanese elementary school. Those who are interested in a rewarding overseas experience and enhancing their teaching skills should apply for this unique opportunity.
-Native level speaker of English
-Bachelor's or higher degree
-EFL/ESL teaching certificate/degree and/or elementary/primary teaching credentials/qualifications
-1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience including the experience with young learners.
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD;
Spring: April to July (approx. 4 months)
Fall: the end of August to March (approx. 7 months)
Aichi, Tokyo, Kanagawa
- Approximately 280,000 yen per month
- HOUSING is provided. We can arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT of up to 1200 USD is offered for those coming from overseas.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is available.
- RENEWABLE contract.
Westgate aims to shape the future of English education in Japan. We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year. Generations of Japanese students have developed their communicative English skills and cultural awareness on our programs. As well as helping to shape the direction of our students’ lives and careers, we have also been a gateway to career development for countless English instructors around the world.
Find out more about Westgate at https://www.westgatejapan.com/
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website and fill out the online application form. We will contact you by email shortly after you have completed the form. You can also find more information about our programs and policies on our website.