Language Resources Ltd. requires experienced, professionally-trained, qualified English teachers for daytime company Business/ESP courses.
Language Resources Ltd. requires experienced, professionally-trained, qualified English teachers for daytime company Business/ESP courses as follows:
Locations and frequency of lessons:
- Sendai (closest station Rokuchonome); one 2-hour class per week
- Tokyo (closest station Sengakuji); one 2-hour class per week
- Nagoya (closest station Fujigaoka); one 2-hour class per week
- Osaka (closest station Rokuchonome); one 2-hour class per week
- Hiroshima/Iwakuni (closest station Tsuzu); three 2-hour classes per week on one day
- Fukuoka (closest station Hakata); one 2-hour class per week
Days and times: To be decided based on the successful candidates’ availability
Start: Our client would like to start before the end of 2018, but would also be prepared to wait until January 2019
Course length: 6 months (with a view to extending for another 6 months)
Rates of Pay (plus local transportation):
- Cambridge CELTA / Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent-qualified teachers: 4,500 yen/hr
- ELT-related MA / Cambridge DELTA / Trinity DipTESOL: 5,000 yen/hr
- ELT-related PhD: 5,500 yen/hr
Preference will be given to teachers who have experience of teaching English for Business and/or ESP courses.
Language Resources Ltd. is a relatively small, but very professional ELT and Teacher Training organisation that offers the opportunity to work in a professional environment with similarly-qualified teachers, teacher trainers, and foreign management. Teaching is mainly held at our corporate clients’ premises in various locations in most major Japanese cities.
We look forward to hearing from suitably qualified applicants.
Please send your CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org